
With the older kids off to school every day, Ruby is my little shopping buddy. We have been taking the weekly shopping trip to Walmart and Costco all year together, and one day I took a couple of pictures of our outing. Since this trip usually takes about 2 hours, we end up needing lunch most of the time. So we typically get "Pizza Lunch" as Ruby calls it at Costco - a slice of cheese pizza to share, and two glasses of water. $2.15. Occasionally I will splurge for an ice cream bar to split. The best!! (That is what Ruby has all over her face in this picture). On big Costco days, when the house has been a little bare, I end up with the most giant pile of boxes at the end of the full day of shopping and grocery putting away. This day I took a picture of the obscenity - and later found a surprise in the milk box! Cute little Ruby.

No comments:
Post a Comment