Monday, June 27, 2011

Ruby's Birthday!

OK, I'm not going to say it. I'm not going to say that I can't believe that my baby, my tiny little Ruby Jane, is three. I'm not going to mention anything about the past three years flying by, or how I can hardly stand that she's getting so old and independent. I'm just going to say Happy Birthday to my beautiful little girl, who turned three despite my best efforts to freeze time. It was such a fun day for all of us, but especially for little Ru. We took her to Build a Bear in the morning, where she made a cute little blue bear named Cinderella (later renamed Blue Pinkiepie). Her requested birthday dinner was Mamacitas Mexican Restaurant, so that was pretty fun - especially seeing her with the big sombrero on, while being sung to! Her favorite color blue was a prominent theme, with her butterfly cake also being blue (incidentally, I should mention that she has since "changed her mind" and no longer likes blue. OK!). She loved her little presents, and loved being the center of attention for the day. Happy Birthday sweet little Ru!!!










No comments: