
The school has a lot going on every Spring - fieldtrips, parades, and programs. And every department at the school has a special "Showcase" that they select students to be a part of. This year we were lucky enough to have Ella selected for the P.E. Showcase and Tyler for the Music Showcase! (Thick sarcasm here) We even got to purchase a new T-shirt for each of them to be able to perform in these Showcases! But at the end of the day, they both looked darling and did a great job. I don't have any pictures of Ella, unfortunately. We had to (I mean GOT to) drive 30 minutes and park 2 blocks away for her performance, and then sit in the nosebleeds, so I took some video of her cute little dance (performed to Wild Thing, with an aerobic rubber band) but got no pictures.

Tyler also had his year end fieldtrip that was a biggie - a day at SeaWorld! I was able to go and chaperone the trip, and I really did love being with Ty and his buddies for their big day. (Tyler is on the front row with the orange Longhorn hat on.)

And Ella also had a Fiesta Parade that we got to make a float for (she's carrying it) and get her all decked out for as well. Quite an exciting Spring at the school!!
No comments:
Post a Comment