









I can't believe that I have so few pictures of Easter this year!! It was a busy weekend, with Bryan just getting home from Phoenix and our camping trip at Canyon Lake, so I guess we were just in survival mode. Or maybe we just took a lot of video and dropped the ball on the regular camera. Who knows. But anyway, here is what we have to show for Easter! To recap what I don't have pictures to show for, we colored eggs the night before, went to a fun Easter Egg hunt in our neighborhood, and we had a great Easter morning and dinner too. The kids all had a great time checking out their Easter Baskets (again, no pictures to show for them) and then looking all over the house for the Easter Eggs that were hidden. We had cinnamon rolls and eggs for breakfast, then off to church. The kids all looked quite cute, if I do say so myself, and the girls were so happy to finally get to wear their new dresses and purses!! After church we had a great Easter dinner with the Smiths, with a ham, sour cream potatoes, vegies, rolls, and the annual Easter Bunny Carrot Cake. Always a hit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment