At the end of January my sister Stephanie had a darling baby girl named Charlotte Jane. And boy is she adorable!! Of course I have been telling her for years that she just HAD to have another baby, so that I could live vicariously through her. But how lame is vicarious living without actually getting to do any of the holding and kissing??? So my awesome mom offered me a free Southwest ticket of hers to fly up for the weekend, to do nothing other than cuddle and hold - and to be super aunt to Aubrey and Carson. Man was it fun!!! I've never been around my sister's kids without having a gaggle of my own to entertain or take care of, so it was just fun to play with them and love on little miss Charlotte. It was great!! And of course thanks to my awesome husband as well, who held down the fort and single parented for the weekend while I was gone. And Ruby gave him a run for his money, too!! Lots of crying for mama...which made me feel pretty darn guilty as I doted on her cousins in Idaho!! My mom kept telling me it was good for her. But anyway, little Charlotte sure is a cutie and I had a great weekend with the fam!!
No comments:
Post a Comment