We made it!! After losing the first day of our vacation to the "ice storm," we were thrilled to arrive in Puerto Rico. The flight was easy and uneventful, and we rented a car and drove to the resort without any problems. We were so happy and impressed by the resort we were staying in, and the weather could not have been nicer. I snapped these couple of pictures from the balcony of our room just before we headed down to find some dinner. Gorgeous!!! I was so excited to see that our secluded balcony also had a jacuzzi bathtub on it, and I planned on using that thing daily! For our first night's dinner we decided to eat at the resort at a Japanese restaurant. Our chef cooked up an amazing meal for us, and we topped it off with a nice walk on the beach after dark. I love vacations!!
Saturday, January 25, 2014
Puerto Rico - Day 1
We made it!! After losing the first day of our vacation to the "ice storm," we were thrilled to arrive in Puerto Rico. The flight was easy and uneventful, and we rented a car and drove to the resort without any problems. We were so happy and impressed by the resort we were staying in, and the weather could not have been nicer. I snapped these couple of pictures from the balcony of our room just before we headed down to find some dinner. Gorgeous!!! I was so excited to see that our secluded balcony also had a jacuzzi bathtub on it, and I planned on using that thing daily! For our first night's dinner we decided to eat at the resort at a Japanese restaurant. Our chef cooked up an amazing meal for us, and we topped it off with a nice walk on the beach after dark. I love vacations!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment