Call it what you want - love, mauling, whatever - but never were there two sisters who loved each other more. Occasionally Ella gets a little carried away, and Ruby protests, but for the most part they are just happy as clams together. I'll need to make a tribute to brothers next, but I must warn you that it will be much less "sweet" and much more wild, crazy, and most likely a wee bit violent. Such are boys, I'm afraid. But for now, ahhhhh...sisters!!!
Kacee - It's been forever, hope you still remember us from Germany!!! It's great to see pics of the kids, they are so big!! And Ruby is beautiful!! Great to see all of you on the blog network!!
5 comments:
YAH!!! I am so glad you guys set up a blog! How is San Antonio??? Hope all of you are ding well! Keep in touch!
The Thieles
I love the picture of Ella feeding Ruby. Too cute!
Kacee - It's been forever, hope you still remember us from Germany!!! It's great to see pics of the kids, they are so big!! And Ruby is beautiful!! Great to see all of you on the blog network!!
Ruby's smile is So so so cute! And Ella looks just so happy to be a big sister!
I love Sisters! Mine are my best friends! I hope to give Zoie a sister some day!
Post a Comment