
The day has finally come! Tyler has been waiting YEARS (since Spencer lost his first tooth, to be exact) to lose a tooth and it is finally out. And Tyler had no qualms about having that thing yanked out, either. I was giving it a little wiggle, and then a little tug, and I could see that it was not going to come out easily. So I suggested that we wait another few days. Fat chance! Tyler wanted it out! So I grabbed a piece of tissue and ripped that bad boy right out. It was actually quite disgusting, to tell you the truth. Bryan would never have made it - he'd have been down for the count as soon as the bleeding started! But thankfully I got the job done. So good for Ty! The Tooth Fairy has made the visit, and Tyler is showing everybody his missing tooth. In case some of you were not aware, or have forgotten, Tyler didn't cut his first tooth until very late - 16 1/2 months old! Seriously. So I've included a picture of Tyler right after getting his first tooth just to commemorate this big day. Way to go Tyler!
4 comments:
Why do kids love to lose their teeth? I too had to pull one of Izzy's out. It was disgusting!
Yeah Tyler! Seriously though, I don't know if I could have yanked it.....loose teeth freak me out!
Love the picture of little Ty! Love the Korean wall-paper too! Those were the days...I can't believe they've gone by so fast. That picture must have been taken shortly before we went to Thailand and he's so LITTLE!
He is so cute! I cannot believe he didn't get his first tooth until he was that old! My little Annie got her two bottom teeth at 4 months! She is my earliest by a few months, but still. She is just torturing me by getting big too fast! I want her little! Also- Jessen wanted to be Nacho Libre. He actually came up with the idea and then I went to work getting the costume put together. It was even better that it was an original costume. He loved it!!Fun stuff.
Post a Comment