Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ella is not half-bald

Alright, I've been called by a few panic stricken family members in reference to the half-bald picture I have posted of Ella. I do want the record to show that Ella is NOT half-bald, as it actually does appear in the picture, but her hair (or the thin remains on that side) is just tucked behind her ear. And although you can see from the chunk of hair that she is holding that she did lose a lot of hair, it is actually not that noticeable. The hair was ripped out at various lengths, not directly at the scalp, so it just looks very very thin on that side of her head. But you'll notice in later pictures, yet to be posted, that she still looks cute as ever. So, just to clear up the confusion, Ella is not half-bald. But really...thank you all for your concern for poor Ella! She has recovered well and still continues to help me cook on a daily basis. She's just a little further back, now!

No comments: