Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tribute to Brothers




Well, here it is. The promised tribute to brothers! I'll tell it you it was near impossible to find pictures of the boys where they're both looking remotely near the camera, or that there wasn't a little three year old girl (aka Ella) in the middle of them! So yes, Spencer and Tyler are still inseparable buddies, but unlike in their younger years they're quite often just annoying each other (or me!) or forcing me to separate them due to violence. Nothing to be alarmed about...just the usual "He did it first!," "I was only joking!," or the infamous "We were just playing!!"

2 comments:

kidding...right? said...

Tyson and Will can be the best of friends or the worst. I guess that's true of all siblings, but boys just can be a little rough when they aren't getting along. I love the picture of them spraying Bryan. Cute pictures!

Stephanie said...

Love the tribute! Aubrey has already started the "I'm just joking" routine!