Monday, September 29, 2008

Swimming in September


One of the things we love about Texas is the gorgeous weather! I know, I know...it is a little hot and humid in the summer, but after two summers with 50 degree highs in Germany, we are thrilled! Ruby even got to "swim" a little bit the last couple of times we went, and so here is her first swimming picture. Bryan wanted me to crop out the "hairy man body" in the back, but for fear of cropping out some of sweet Ruby I couldn't do it. :)

7 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness, Kacee. How is she so big already? Ruby Jane and all the kiddos look great as usual.

cowboy and amy said...

Kacee...LOVE the blog and I LOVE the pictures of the kids. Ella and Ruby are absolutely the cutest things I've seen since Ava went to bed! And yes, you are witty and funny (i.e. the 'harry man' and '3 reasons I haven't started a blog comments' brought many a smile to my face!). How is Texas? How are the kids...and Bryan? We think of you guys all the time and hope to get down to San Antonio sometime soon--Matt's sister lives down there and I think she's close to you! Anyhow, we miss you and hope that all is beautiful in your lives. Oh yeah, I've got some things I've been meaning to send to you (for almost a year now) and getting them to you is on my list of 'Things to Do'...I promise!

The Jensen 6 said...

Tell Bryan that at least there was no man nipple - or nerple as we call them - in the photo. I got some super cute pictures of Sawyer on the beach with Tyler behind and have been warned not to post them for that reason. I love that you are blogging by the way! It's very cute and I love the pics!

Valerie said...

She is growing up so fast. She looks so much like Spencer!! I am glad you made a blog. It will be nice to get a weekly update (no pressure!) Come visit mine once in a while too! Can't wait to see the halloween pictures!!

Stiles Family-mostly Kristen said...

Kacee, I knew you could do it! It's wonderful:) Love the music!!

Samantha said...

Good job on the blog, and on producing children who all look like each other! Ruby is adorable of course, and Ella is looking a great deal like you now. Tyler and Spencer look so much older (especially Tyler!)

Jenni said...

okay so tonight Tre & I were blog hoping & he says...go to sister carlson's first post ever. so I did & look at this sweet baby!!!! How did you not have 100 more after Ruby? shes darling!