Wednesday, September 17, 2008

To blog or not to blog...

So I have been thinking about starting up a blog. Here are a few of the reasons why I have avoided and postponed this like the plague. #1. Too many choices, too many decisions to be made. What to name the blog, what link to use, which picture to put in, what color font, and what in the world to write. #2. Will I ever update it? Will it be lame? Will I be mocked for my efforts? #3. The time required - do I really want to do this? So what line of reasoning overruled these concerns? Well, I do like taking pictures of our family, but I just can't scrapbook. I've been in denial for years, but I've finally come to the point in my life where I can admit: "My name is Kacee, and I hate scrapbooking." But I would love to have our family life documented in some way! So, I am going to try this and see if I actually do it, or if this will just be a digital version of the task that I loath. We'll see. But for now...here's my blog!!!

2 comments:

Krista said...

I felt the same way as you did when I started. Just be yourself, have fun and keep it simple. How is Texas? Just yesterday Kelsey mentioned totally out of the blue something she remembered about you. We weren't even talking about you or Idaho. I'm surprised she remembered you. Not that you're easy to forget but she was only 5,6,7 back then. Anyway, we were driving and I was driving with one hand and she said, "Kacee used to trick us into thinking she was driving with no hands. She'd hold the one hand up that we could see and then drive with the other we couldn't" Weren't you tricky? And Kate remembered how much you liked to cut her fingernails. Just kidding. She doesn't remember but I do. Yep, those are our "Remember Kacee" moments.

Jeri Ann said...

Love the blog! Good work! How cute is thst bsby Ruby!?! She is adorable. Can't wait to see more.
love ya-
Jer