Little Ruby is sitting up! She is the cutest and sweetest little piece of love I've ever seen. We are so beyond smitten by her. This is my first attempt at uploading a video onto my blog, or anything else for that matter. I've trimmed the video down to just under two minutes (from about 7 minutes) but even at that I realize that it may be a little boring to watch for two whole minutes. And I really wish I could get rid of the sound, because you know how listening to your own voice is the most annoying sound? Well, enough said. But, first I don't know how to delete the sound, and second you would miss hearing Ruby's little laughs and bubble blowing. So my apologies for the narrating (I didn't know I would be posting this video for others to hear!), but it is all worth it for the sight of this little lovie.
***OK, after about an HOUR my video is finally uploaded and ready to play. Unfortunately my cropping of the video did not work, and so - you guessed it - there is a full seven minutes of Ruby here. And after watching it myself, I do feel as though it is still so darn cute and worth it, but I'm even more apologetic of my narrating and my sniffing (I had a cold). So just watch what you'd like. I won't be offended if you stop it. But I'm certainly not going to try doing it again! Enjoy!
6 comments:
Very sweet! She is getting big fast! I turned my back for a few minutes today and Sawyer had scaled four steps! I wasn't ready for that! I want them to stay little for a while longer!
So cute!!! She is getting so big! I understand about the hearing your own voice on video part - it drives me crazy too but she will love watching it and hearing mommy one day :)
She is so cute! I love to see your little ones.
I didn't watch the whole 7 minutes, but what I saw is super cute. I miss that stuff. I love her giggles.
Yeah....So cute! Okay, we didn't quite make the whole 7 minutes....but Aubrey loved seeing her. The first thing she said was "oobie doobie." Then "That's what Ella calls her!" We miss you guys!
How cute is she! It made me smile watching her. Thank you! I am so glad to know you have a blog so i can keep up with your sweet family. We miss you all.
Post a Comment