Monday, July 16, 2012
Eagle Island and Horseraces!
Aren't these two little foursomes the cutest things you've seen??? Spencer, Tyler, Callie, and Colbie were inseparable this summer. I don't have nearly as many pictures of them, because it's entirely too lame to pose for pictures for your mom when you're old and cool, but they had so much fun together. Then, of course, the younger 4. There are plenty of pictures of this group, and they love to strike a pose! We went with the Evans' and Jensens to Eagle Island State Park again this summer, and the kids had a great time swimming and digging. It's always a fun day! Now, these summer posts look pretty identical from year to year, I am aware, because we rarely add any new activities. This year, though, we decided to class it up and hit the horse races! It was quite enjoyable, I have to say! We went on Ladies Night, so my kids and I were all free! Chris and Brian both won some coin, but the kids and I never even placed a bet. I was actually forced to buy my kids ice-cream, though, when a horse fell right in front of us on the very first race of the night. We rushed the kids out of the stands (because evidently horses that fall like that, and can't get up, are put out of their misery.) I was fairly scarred after the fall, and could only half-watch the horses for the rest of the time. But, all in all, a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment