Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm famous!

So I guess I'm famous now. Word on the street is that Wednesday night on American Idol there was a singer named "Casey Carlson" who rocked the house. Well, I don't know about "rocked," but she was evidently quite good. And cute, too! So that's a relief. How horrible would it be if somebody with your same name was the laughing stock of America? That would not be cool. But then again, I'll be extremely annoyed if she ends up winning the whole thing. How terrible would that be?? I'd always be saying, "Yes I know...", "No, it's not me...", "Yes, I hear that we do look and sound alike, but I promise it's not me!" That would really be a drag. I could always start up a side business of doing tours - like the Peterman reality tour. "The REAL Kacee Carlson tour." It may not be real profitable, however, so I guess I'll keep my day job. Wait...I don't have one.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I'd pay to see the REAL Kacee Carlson show!

Stephanie said...

Guess it's time to bust out the Karaoke machine and get practicing!

kidding...right? said...

I had to go to YW's on Wed night. I watched Idol when I got home, but I guess I missed Casey Carlson. I'll have to keep an eye out for her.

Shupe said...

That's hilarious!