
Yes, you read that right. Meet Underbog - Tyler's new friend. Here is the story behind this unusual name. (Those of you with two or more kids may have already guessed.) Santa brought both of the boys a stuffed dog for Christmas, which they promptly began to name. Spencer immediately named his dog Shoe Shine, after the dog in the movie Underdog. Tyler then thought it would be a great idea to name his Underdog. This, however, didn't go over too well with Spencer because Shoe Shine has the secret identity of Underdog and so they are really the same dog with two names. Hmmmm, thinks Tyler. Then I'll just name mine UNDERBOG! I can't even type this without laughing at poor Tyler. Such is the life of a second child, I'm afraid! Where Spencer is now a little annoyed, because really Underbog sounds just like Underdog, he still gets the real name. And although I want to feel sorry for Tyler - having to have a dog named Underbog - he is just as happy as can be, playing Underdog with his brother.
3 comments:
Cute Story! I'll think of that every time I hear "Underdog".
So funny. I can't stop laughing. Siblings. They love each other but then they'll do anything to annoy each other too.
That is cute. Gotta love brothers! :)
Post a Comment