A couple of days ago Ruby and Ella were awfully quiet, and so I set off to investigate. As you can see if the pictures, Ella has carried Ruby over to the corner of the family room, on the side of a chair, and she is WASHING HER HAIR WITH BABY WIPES! What the??? These types of shenanigans just crack me up. And Ruby is fine with it! She's got her own little baby wipe that she's shredding on the floor, so she doesn't mind her little morning scrub down. But seriously Ella...there will come a day when she DOES! I'd like to be far from here when that happens.
2 comments:
I bet little Ruby will put up with that stuff for a long time. Izzy is like a little mom to the boys and they totally put up with it.
We are cracking up. Carson wouldn't put up with that for a second!! Sweet little Ruby.
Post a Comment