Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Spencer - before and after

Spencer has reached the age where he is changing so fast!!  I've said before, Spencer at age 13 and Spencer at age 14 are almost unrecognizable.  It just been so funny to see!  Not long after Spencer got his braces off this summer, we received the following page in the mail from his orthodontist.  You can see that it has before and after pictures of Spencer and his teeth.  These pictures are taken about 14 months apart.  We cannot stop laughing about this!  Look at how different he looks!!!  I'm sure that the braces helped, but every aspect of this boy has changed in the past year.  I've also included a brand new braces picture of Spencer, and then 10 months later his first post-braces picture.  Later on in the summer he had another major change.  He decided to join JROTC in high school, which required a hair cut.  A major hair cut!  So while we were in Idaho he went with Masen to get his hair chopped!  So again, who is this child??  Seeing the pictures all in one place like this is just wild. 






No comments: