It's been a busy Spring for Ella too! I'll begin with this line of pictures, and Ella at our neighborhood Easter Egg hunt. Next up, Ella had a fun fieldtrip with her grade, and I loved being able to go with her. She and Ruby have taken so many self photos on the iPad, with the funny settings, that I thought I'd include a couple of beauties of Ella here. Ella played yet another season of soccer this Spring, and she sure does love it. She always has a ton of fun, and we love doing it together. I've included a couple of pictures of Ella's self-given hair cut, and when I say "hair cut," I really mean hair chewing! She evidently tied her hair into a knot one night, and then rather than asking her mom for help, she decided to just chew her hair off. Ripped that knot right out of her head! The knot and other hair fragments were discovered by me in the garbage can the next morning. We're still trying to deal with that short patch of hair! As school finished up, Ella's 2nd grade class had a few "family fun projects" that we got to work on. One of them was the a poster biography of Rosa Parks, and she did a great job giving her report in front of her class and parents. Next came the 2nd grade music program and last day of school. She has had such a fun year, with great friends and a great teacher. I love her "best dressed" award, too. That's Ella!!! :)












No comments:
Post a Comment