Saturday, May 4, 2013
Ruby Ruby Rooster!
Little Ruby has been up to a lot of playing and shenanigans just like her siblings. Some of my favorite pictures in this line of pictures are the ones of her and Ella playing or reading books in bed. What are they wearing?? It definitely includes underwear on their heads! I also love seeing some of the outfits Ruby chooses to wear out and about. She begged and begged to wear her princess dress to school one day, so I finally caved. I'm sure there were many girls in her class that went home that night begging to wear theirs! Even for little outings such as the gym, she usually dons bracelets, necklaces, and a purse. My little fashionista! I'm so glad that I have these pictures of Ruby in the animal print coat for the Easter Egg Hunt, too. She wears that coat around everywhere, and definitely most mornings at breakfast during the winter. I've also included a couple of pictures of Ruby's self-cut hair cut. She was tempted by the sparkly scissors that Ella got for her birthday, and she evidently decided to give herself a trim. I still don't know all the details, and it was strangely close to when Ella chewed herself a haircut, so it all seems a little fishy. But either way, I have had to get very creative in my hairstyles in order to disguise the chopped off sections. Ruby had another fun season of soccer in the Spring, and she just loves it. Some of these pictures are really awesome of her, too! Last up - Ruby graduated from preschool in May. I've had girls in that preschool for the past 5 years, and they have both just thrived. Ruby made such darling little friends at that school, and she will miss them so much. I can't believe that my baby is all grown up!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















2 comments:
Oh I love sweet ruby! How darling! She looks like a mini kasey in the graduation pictures!
I'll lead off with the fact that this is Stephanie....
LOVE the posts of the girls! I can't believe you let Ruby wear the princess dress to school. And the reading in bed pics...Is that two separate days that they have underwear on their heads??
Keep up the posting!!!
Post a Comment