Saturday, February 23, 2013
Tyler turns 11!!
My little TuTu has turned 11!! What a great guy Tyler is. He is the happiest, busiest kid, who loves being with his friends and his family. I like to call him "Bryan's Shadow," since he will follow Bryan around the house, just talking to him and helping him. He is a strong, hard worker too! He loves to help us and others, and he is a huge help to us at home. He loves to have me tickle him, and he will choose to read downstairs on the couch any day over up in his room. Spencer and Tyler have a lot of fun together too, staying up way too late talking and laughing in their room. Of all the kids, Tyler is the most crazy about traditions. If I decide to alter a single holiday meal, tears are usually shed by Tyler because "it's a tradition!!" It's starting to get quite comical. Another thing I want to remember about Tyler is how he gets adopted by so many of his friends' families. Everybody loves having Tyler (and his good influence) around, so there are weekends that I rarely see the kid! I have had to start saying "no" sometimes, just to have him with us more often! Tyler is enjoying his last year of Elementary School, and will be headed to Middle School in the Fall. It hardly seems possible. This year for his birthday, Tyler chose to have Panda Express for his birthday dinner. He pounded that Orange Chicken! We dined in style at Panda, then headed home for presents and donut cake. He was so excited to get football gloves, a few different games and toys, and money for a new bike. He's saving up! Happy Birthday, TuTu!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment