Sunday, June 17, 2012
Father's Day Weekend
We had a visit from Bryan's sister and kids over Father's Day weekend, and the girls had a great time running around with their cousins. Evidently I'd established a "tradition" by letting the girls decorate animal cupcakes the last time they came, and thankfully I was given a heads up that they were expecting to do it again this year! I guess it's a tradition now! On Sunday, the kids really nailed it Father's Day. They each spent time during the week writing a page about why their dad is the best, and they presented them to Bryan that night. Poor Bryan had been nursing an injured back/arm, and therefore not sleeping well, and so he was a wreck reading these very sweet notes. Way to go kids...bringing your dad to tears on Father's Day is a sure sign of success! We love you Daddy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment