Saturday, June 2, 2012

Dance Recitals


Ella and Ruby had their dance recital the first weekend of June, and they were the two most beautiful girls.  They did such a wonderful job, and had such fun getting their hair - and especially make-up! - done, and we loved watching them dance.  We took hundreds of pictures of them, going an hour before their shows to have plenty of time for pictures outside, and I am just sick that the gorgeous pictures we took of the girls before their shows did not upload properly onto our computer.  They're gone.  I'm thankful we still have these darling ones from our backyard, but I am still mourning the loss of the others.  Ella and Ruby, we are so proud of you and your amazing performances!!! 














2 comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

oh my word those are the most gorgeous girls! I wish I could have seen them dance:) too cute

Stephanie said...

Sooooo darling!!! I can't believe the pics are lost! :( But honestly, the ones you have are so sweet. That little ruby is just looking OLD and too cute. Can't wait to see you all in 4 days!!!!!!