Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Snow day in Texas!
On Ella's birthday this year, it snowed!! School was canceled, roads were completely closed down, and most offices and businesses were closed as well. It was a day off from life! Ella was a little disappointed about this, however, because she had a full day of school fun planned for her birthday. Thankfully we were able to convince her that not many people in Texas get snow for their birthday, and now she gets to celebrate twice! Now, I know these pictures of the "snow" are going to be laughable for those of you who live in places that it really snows, but I will defend our little snow day by saying that it was seriously cold and the roads were solid ice. But I know...it's pretty weak.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Omg, those pictures are great! I'm very glad to hear you realize that "snow day" is quite hilarious!! Ella trying to scrape together her tiny pile of snow! I'm sure they were all thrilled!
Post a Comment