Monday, May 16, 2011
Ruby's Pre-school
Ruby has had such a fun year going to her very own school. Every day of the week she asked if it was a school day for her, and she was always happy when the answer was yes! I think that her favorite thing about having her own pre-school to go to was that she could join in the conversations about school! She would always chime in with, "Well, Emily, at my school...." and so on. It was pretty cute. For the first 3/4 of the year I would pick her up after lunch, while the rest of her classmates went in for nap time. I wasn't quite ready to leave her for that whole time, plus I just knew that she wouldn't sleep in there. Well, for the past few weeks I've been having her stay for the last two hours for nap time. And by golly...she slept!! Not every day, but most days! These were a few of the times that she would just be sacked out when I came to pick her up. I couldn't bear to wake her, so I just sat on the floor in there until they finally kicked me out as they locked the doors. And when she hasn't slept at school, she's come home and played in her sleeping bag in the kitchen!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment