We had another great Christmas Day this year, with hours and hours of present opening in our pajamas. The kids had so much fun, and we all just enjoyed a great day together. Santa brought a family gift again this year, and it was a trip to the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine, Texas! We packed our bags and left on the 27th for a very fun trip. More about the actual trip later, but that Santa sure is awesome! Bruce and Vicki came into town for Christmas again this year, and they were lucky enough to be included in the Great Wolf Lodge trip. We loved having them with us, and we all enjoyed a delicious Christmas feast together. It was a great day!!!
Wow! I am sooo proud of you! You have been updating!! :) Oh, if only I could get past "Layton Family Halloween party!!" It is rough! Well, it has been fun catching up with your family. The snow was laughable!! Ella is adorable and it looks like your Christmas Dinner was fabulous. I don't think my kids have ever seen my China... I think it still may be in bubble wrap! SAD!!! Love you!
1 comment:
Wow! I am sooo proud of you! You have been updating!! :) Oh, if only I could get past "Layton Family Halloween party!!" It is rough! Well, it has been fun catching up with your family. The snow was laughable!! Ella is adorable and it looks like your Christmas Dinner was fabulous. I don't think my kids have ever seen my China... I think it still may be in bubble wrap! SAD!!! Love you!
Post a Comment