Easter was a lot of fun this year, with gorgeous weather for the neighborhood Easter egg hunt. The kids all had a great time, and Ruby really enjoyed hunting for the eggs. And that is before she knew they had candy in them! Obviously the highlight of the Easter party, however, was the cookies afterward. I love the look on Ruby's face as she digs into that cookie! Sadly, Spencer "aged out" of the Easter egg hunt this year, since they only had categories for kids up to age nine. There were a lot of disappointed 10 and 11 year olds with their Easter baskets down there!
And the Easter Bunny made it to our house again this year! The kid's Easter baskets were filled with all sorts of trinkets and toys, and lots of mom's favorite kinds of candy. We colored 3 dozen eggs this year, and the egg hunt on Easter morning was fun as usual. And don't worry about us not being able to eat 3 dozen eggs...we eat about a dozen in one sitting these days, so it was no trouble at all! Ruby ate 4 that morning!! And yes, my carrot bunny cake made another appearance this year. Man that thing is good! And will I continue to put his picture on here every year? Probably! He's such a cute little cake!
4 comments:
Are you finally caught up?!? Love the Easter clothes. And yes, I'm jealous of your bunny cake again this year!
Is there anything cuter than kids at Easter time?
Hey, it's been so long since I left a comment I thought I'd remind you who I am....:) Mandi T
thestateofourfamily.blogspot.com
Cute kids! That is a cute cake too. I was going to make a carrot cake this year, but it never happened. Maybe next year. :)
Post a Comment