Today was a big day! Ruby's hair has finally reached the length that I could attempt pigtails. And how cute is she??? I can't even look at her, with these darling tiny pigtails, without squeezing and smooching her. She's such a little doll! (Still weighs only 20 pounds, by the way. I'm going to be in a heap of trouble if she hasn't gained a couple more pounds by the time she hits two, in March!) Ruby was getting a lot of attention this morning, though, so Ella soon requested pigtails of her own. Aren't they cute?
3 comments:
What cute little girls!
OMG.....seriously, DARLING!! She does look way too old however! Love Ella's pigtails too. Good luck with the weight gain!
How cute!! I am loving that Annie has that same little outfit Ruby is wearing. :) Too fun. She looks so old. I just did a little pony on Annie yesterday. It was on top of her head and about 1" tall! :)
Post a Comment