I just uploaded over 200 pictures to my computer, covering the last couple of weeks, and so the posting of Christmas pictures is going to have to come in stages. I'll start with a few cute shots of the kids all dressed up for church two weeks ago. They all look so cute in their Christmas clothes, and I just love the one of Ella and Ruby at the end. At this point, Christmas is only a few short days away...and we are excited!!!
1 comment:
Wow. Cute kids...looking so much more grown up since the last time I saw them...And yes, I do remember what infamous Tuscan incident you're referring too! But would you believe that I had successfully blocked it out of my memory until you had to bring it up? We were talking about the "trampoline" the other day though! How can you guys stand not having vacationed with us in such a long time? ;)
Post a Comment