So I've mentioned before that Ella and Ruby will disappear for hours, playing, pretending, and dressing up. Last weekend Bryan and I were in the office working on something early in the morning, and in come the girls with wild bedhead, swim dresses, and fancy shoes. Well, Ella has been posing for the camera for quite a while now, but I think this was Ruby's first attempt. We had the camera sitting in the office with us, so Bryan grabbed it to snap some pictures of the crazy dress-up outfits. And that's when Ruby started to pose! They started out with the one foot forward pose, and then Ruby really started working it for the camera. She went with the deep lunge, as you can see, and then they left for a shoe change. When they returned, Ruby was really working those high heels a she attempted some sort of an animal lean-into-the-wall move. We really had a good laugh! The last picture is just sweet - she knew just how cute she was!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Playing Dress-up
So I've mentioned before that Ella and Ruby will disappear for hours, playing, pretending, and dressing up. Last weekend Bryan and I were in the office working on something early in the morning, and in come the girls with wild bedhead, swim dresses, and fancy shoes. Well, Ella has been posing for the camera for quite a while now, but I think this was Ruby's first attempt. We had the camera sitting in the office with us, so Bryan grabbed it to snap some pictures of the crazy dress-up outfits. And that's when Ruby started to pose! They started out with the one foot forward pose, and then Ruby really started working it for the camera. She went with the deep lunge, as you can see, and then they left for a shoe change. When they returned, Ruby was really working those high heels a she attempted some sort of an animal lean-into-the-wall move. We really had a good laugh! The last picture is just sweet - she knew just how cute she was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Impressive posing......she's doing Ella proud!!
It sure looks a lot cuter when the younger sibling dressing up in the high heels is a girl! Poor Carsey.....
I love the posing! So cute.
Post a Comment