My kids love animals. They just love them. And the poor things (the kids) have no pets! I know...it's cruel and unusual punishment, but that is life. Thank goodness they can get their pet fix at grandma's every summer! Ella is always a little afraid on the first day, but she soon warms up. This year (trust me, it's different every summer) my mom has a beautiful yellow lab named Milo, a cute little fru-fru dog named Lulu, and a cat named Pepper. But by next summer I'm sure they'll have one of these adorable little kittens that are only a few days old in these pictures. And as I've mentioned before, Ruby is just crazy about dogs. She followed Milo around all day long giving him loves, "helping" him eat his food, and playing in his water dish. Thankfully these pets are very good natured! (By the way, Ruby is sitting on my lap right now squealing and barking ("Woo woo!") at these pictures. She misses them already!)
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
The beloved pets
My kids love animals. They just love them. And the poor things (the kids) have no pets! I know...it's cruel and unusual punishment, but that is life. Thank goodness they can get their pet fix at grandma's every summer! Ella is always a little afraid on the first day, but she soon warms up. This year (trust me, it's different every summer) my mom has a beautiful yellow lab named Milo, a cute little fru-fru dog named Lulu, and a cat named Pepper. But by next summer I'm sure they'll have one of these adorable little kittens that are only a few days old in these pictures. And as I've mentioned before, Ruby is just crazy about dogs. She followed Milo around all day long giving him loves, "helping" him eat his food, and playing in his water dish. Thankfully these pets are very good natured! (By the way, Ruby is sitting on my lap right now squealing and barking ("Woo woo!") at these pictures. She misses them already!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment