Monday, November 10, 2008

Ella's Haircut




Ella is now the proud owner of a cute new bob haircut. I have always thought she would look darling with a bob, but I didn't want to give up the bows, braids, and buns! But, thanks to the fact that she has started refusing to let me do her hair up, and the fact that she has a giant chunk of missing hair (thank you KitchenAid!), I decided it was time. So we went to a fun kid's haircut place and chopped off about 4 inches. That's pretty significant for a 3 year old! She looks darling, too. And with the help of a couple of bobby pins, I can still do a bun for ballet. Yea!

5 comments:

Kate said...

She looks so cute and grown up!

kidding...right? said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love a cute bob. I can't wait for Izzy to be able to cute her hair again.

Stephanie said...

She looks darling!! Was it as fun as Monkey Dooz?

Ben and Stacey Schill said...

Hey! You guys all look great! I love the Halloween video - too funny!

Angie said...

Hi,Kacee...I heard you guys were in San Antonio, but I had NOT heard that you brought a new baby with you! I am becoming a total blogaholic (though I do not have my own yet) and just visit everyone. I found you listed as one of Valerie's friends, so thought I would say hi...or perhaps "Howdy" is more appropriate here in the Lone Star State.
Angie McGruder