
I could have titled this post "Crazy long-underwear Kung Fu man," and claimed to have not known him, but the world really needs to know where my nutty boys get their nuttiness! Bryan just got home from deer hunting up in Minnesota, and he had a great time. He spent the week with his dad, his brother Scott (pictured above), his grandpa Carlson, and uncles Don, Ron, and John. Wow, those uncles all rhyme. Well anyway, they had a fantastic time. I was cold all week just thinking about Bryan up there with 8 degree temps (it was 80 degrees here), but evidently the cold didn't bother him at all. How could it with long underwear like that!!?? But really, it was just because they all had such a good time together. And honstly, probably sheer body heat kept them warm! Eight men sleeping in a 200 square foot hunting shack will do that!
5 comments:
That's a gross shed, to many bodies. But I agree that Bryan looks like a sweet kung-fu man!
All this time I've been thinking Spencer and Tyler get their "creativeness" from you! I didn't know Bryan had it in him!
That's cold! He must of had some good gear if he wasn't bothered by the cold. Did they get a deer?
Please be sure to give Brian the appropriate amount of flack for that photo from us! We wish we could dish it ourselves. These are the things that really make us miss you guys!
Julie told me to look at your blog because there was a funny picture of Spencer in long underwear. Well, I was shocked and laughed my head off when I saw it was Brian! That pose is great! Too funny.
I wouldn't have enjoyed being in 8 degree weather. It is starting to snow here and I am miserable! I wish I was with you in Texas right now!
Post a Comment