Sunday, June 11, 2017

Day Trip to Utah

For years we've been wanting to do an impromptu day trip up to Utah, so that we could hike in real mountains and eat at some Swig cookies.  Well we finally did it!  Our excuse was that we were picking Tyler up from EFY, where he just finished spending a week.  He had a fun time with Masen and Quinlan and Mary and Bennett, and then a great week at EFY.  Once we picked him up from Masen, we took him and the girls on a hike to Stewart Falls.  It was gorgeous!!  Real mountains!  We spent the evening with Bruce and Vicki and Scott and Catherine's family, and had a fun time with them.  Tyler and Bryan flew back home that night (to go to High Adventure the next day), and the girls and I stayed and made a Girls' Trip of it.  We were able to spend Father's Day with my dad, and then spend the next morning visiting Catherine and their new tiny baby Jacob.  I hope we can do this every summer!  Oh, and did I mention that Spencer was in Ghana??  More about that next...














No comments: