Well, Santa came! Christmas Day was a flurry of activity, filled with presents, food, more presents, and more food. It was quite a glorious day! I always love to see how excited the kids are about their presents. For example, Ruby and Ella could not have been more excited about this year's family gift - new Kindle Fire's each of the kids! Tyler could not have been more excited about his new fuzzy blanket, which he now wears Obi-Wan style all over the house. And Spencer...well, Spencer was a real teenager this year. He wasn't happy about the sunglasses that were in his stocking (he didn't like the color), and so he was fairly grumpy for most of the day (sad!). He finally perked up when he got a new Taylor Swift calendar. I was so happy to see that smile! It was a really great day, and I think the kids loved it. And that's really what it's all about!
Thursday, December 25, 2014
Christmas Day
Well, Santa came! Christmas Day was a flurry of activity, filled with presents, food, more presents, and more food. It was quite a glorious day! I always love to see how excited the kids are about their presents. For example, Ruby and Ella could not have been more excited about this year's family gift - new Kindle Fire's each of the kids! Tyler could not have been more excited about his new fuzzy blanket, which he now wears Obi-Wan style all over the house. And Spencer...well, Spencer was a real teenager this year. He wasn't happy about the sunglasses that were in his stocking (he didn't like the color), and so he was fairly grumpy for most of the day (sad!). He finally perked up when he got a new Taylor Swift calendar. I was so happy to see that smile! It was a really great day, and I think the kids loved it. And that's really what it's all about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment