Saturday, September 7, 2013
My birthday!
My birthday fell on a Saturday this year, but unfortunately it was a drill weekend for Bryan. So he had to work all day! The kids were determined to make it a nice day for me on their own, and they very proudly presented me with this amazing BLT lunch, made with their own hands. Plus a 100 Grand. I was pretty impressed with their idea, and that they did such a good job. I spent part of the day making a S'mores Cheesecake that I'd been wanting to try. It turned out pretty delicious, too! Now, I always like celebrating my birthday with my family, but this year I had a sneaking suspicion that after a full day home with the crew I'd be wanting to go OUT that night. And I was right! Bryan and I met a few friends at a restaurant, and we came back and ate cheesecake later that night. The kids really complained about this plan, but hey...it's my birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment