Monday, November 7, 2011
Trip to Utah
During the trip to Idaho, the kids and I took a road trip down to Utah to spend some time with my dad and grandpa, see Mary at the hospital, and even squeeze in a little visit with my friends. It was a quick trip, but we enjoyed it and the kids were great. It was really good to see Mary. The day that the kids and I went to visit her was her first time out of her hospital room in two weeks, so it was really nice to see her in such good spirits. My grandpa Jensen is 96 years old, and he is looking great. We had a fun lunch with him, and it was great to get to see him. The kids always love being with my dad, and they had a great time playing in his basement and backyard. I wish I had taken a picture with him!! Oh well...next time! We also squeezed in an evening with my friends and their kids, and the kids all had a great time running around together. Ruby and Annie were fast friends, as you can see! It was also really fun to take the kids to see the house that I grew up in, as well as my old schools. Everything looked so much smaller than I remember it, except for all the trees - they were gigantic! It's amazing what we are able to fit into a fast trip to Utah! One of these days I hope we can spend more than a day and a half there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
That picture of Ruby and Annie is so cute. :) I wish I didn't look like such a rat in the picture of us!! :( It was fun to see you then! I love the Girls Night Out at the Spa... my girls would love that!! Can't wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment