Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Girls' Fashion Show

The girls were so excited to have a School Shopping day during our time in Idaho, and of course they were so disappointed that grandma and Mary weren't going to be able to be there with us. They were even more disappointed that they weren't there to see them model their finds! And the feeling was mutual, I assure you! Who wants to be stuck in the hospital in Utah when there are darling little girls modeling their new clothes!!! So we sent them a photo fashion show! The girls loved showing off their fun purchases, and even Carson struck a pose with his new shirt. And I would like the record to show that there was no prompting the pose that Ruby came up with. I just said, "Smile for the camera!" and this is what she did. Have you ever seen anything cuter???

No comments: