Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bryan's Birthday





This year, for Bryan's birthday, he wanted me to go with him to a Robert Earl Keen concert down at Floore's Country Store. Bryan has listened to Robert Earl Keen for over 10 years now, and I have to admit that I have just tolerated listening. But I'm no fool! I know a fun time when I see one! So of course I agreed and we had a great night at a really fun concert. Floore's Country Store is kind of a Texas landmark in and over itself, and Willie Nelson used to play there every Saturday night back in the day. So it was fun to just be down there, and it is always fun to have a night out with my hunky husband. We celebrated on the actual birthday at home with the kids, having Bryan's choice of carrot cake, and opening cards and presents. Happy Birthday Bry!!!

No comments: