Last weekend we went to the Rodeo. Not the huge once-a-year San Antonio Rodeo, but the small Tejas Rodeo just 15 minutes up the road from us. It was so much fun! Ella, Ruby, and I all got "cowboyed" up, donning our boots and hats, and we all stood on the fence and watched the entire rodeo. Ruby loved the "Neigh-neighs" and the "Baby Moo-moos," and the rest of the kids loved everything! If Tyler was just a year younger, I'm pretty sure that he would have been out there for the Mutton Bustin,' but Ella, who was the right age, said "No thanks!" The boys both got to go out into the arena to chase the calves around, trying to get something off their tails. I don't remember the name of that event, but it was great fun to watch! When the rodeo finished up around 9pm, there was live music and dancing outside, and we all had a fun time dancing before heading home for bed. Living in Texas is pretty cool.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Saturday Night Rodeo!
Last weekend we went to the Rodeo. Not the huge once-a-year San Antonio Rodeo, but the small Tejas Rodeo just 15 minutes up the road from us. It was so much fun! Ella, Ruby, and I all got "cowboyed" up, donning our boots and hats, and we all stood on the fence and watched the entire rodeo. Ruby loved the "Neigh-neighs" and the "Baby Moo-moos," and the rest of the kids loved everything! If Tyler was just a year younger, I'm pretty sure that he would have been out there for the Mutton Bustin,' but Ella, who was the right age, said "No thanks!" The boys both got to go out into the arena to chase the calves around, trying to get something off their tails. I don't remember the name of that event, but it was great fun to watch! When the rodeo finished up around 9pm, there was live music and dancing outside, and we all had a fun time dancing before heading home for bed. Living in Texas is pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment