Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ella's Pre-school Graduation



Ella just finished up her second year of Pre-school, and she is all ready for Kindergarten! She had another great year, continuing on at the Stone Oak Presbyterian school with all of her friends from last year. I have to say that Ella has really thrived at this school, and has made her closest friends. She can be such a shy little thing, and timid in new situations, so it was wonderful to see her having so much fun and looking forward to going to school each time. As I've mentioned before, Ella loves to learn, and her favorite pastimes are writing, coloring, reading. So she really loved school...it was right up her alley! Her teachers, Ms. Pat and Ms. Amy, loved her and treated her as their own, and she will really miss them and her school. Thankfully many of her school friends will be joining her at our Elementary School in the fall, and the others will hopefully continue to play soccer with us. Congratulations little Ella!

I'm also including some pictures of Ella and Ruby at a birthday party the day after Pre-school let out with all of Ella's school friends. It was at this darling little amusement park in downtown San Antonio, called Kiddie Park. They loved it! And they look so cute in these pictures, just having fun together. I love these little girlies.

5 comments:

The Jensen 6 said...

I love Ella. In fact I had a dream last night that I had her and Porter in the bathtub and I was washing their hair and realized that I hadn't taken Ella's bows out. So i started taking out one, and then another, and then another...she had like 50 bows in her hair! I think I woke up before I ever finished taking them out. Can't believe those two hit kindergarten next year! I almost don't want to let Porter go! Especially since he would be such a good helper with the new BABY coming in November! (Your three timing should put you due for an announcement any day now by the way!)

Kacee said...

Don't hold your breath, Candice! But hurray for you!! :)

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Ella!! I can't believe she's off to Kindergarten!!!!
Those pics on the rides look fun. But seriously, is that boat going through a river of baby poop?!?

kidding...right? said...

What a pretty little girl that Ella is! It's so nice that she will get to see some of her pre-school friends when she goes to kindergarten.

Jeri Ann said...

quite the updates! May is always sooo crazy! Your kids are too cute!