A few weeks ago I took the girls to see the play Pinkalicious downtown. Ella has owned and loved the book for the past year or so, and we have since acquired Purplicious and Goldilicious (although neither are as good as the original). So we took a little girl's day downtown with some friends to see the play. I knew that Ella would love it, which she did, but I wasn't sure about Ruby. I was really hoping that I wouldn't be spending the entire play in the hall with her! I was so pleasantly surprised when Ruby did not move a muscle the entire show. She was completely mesmerized, and has now taken to carrying those books around everywhere. She's even added the word "pink" to her vocabulary, and she will now always choose pink ice-cream, clothes, treats, etc... when given the choice. Little girls are so much fun!!
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Pinkalicious
A few weeks ago I took the girls to see the play Pinkalicious downtown. Ella has owned and loved the book for the past year or so, and we have since acquired Purplicious and Goldilicious (although neither are as good as the original). So we took a little girl's day downtown with some friends to see the play. I knew that Ella would love it, which she did, but I wasn't sure about Ruby. I was really hoping that I wouldn't be spending the entire play in the hall with her! I was so pleasantly surprised when Ruby did not move a muscle the entire show. She was completely mesmerized, and has now taken to carrying those books around everywhere. She's even added the word "pink" to her vocabulary, and she will now always choose pink ice-cream, clothes, treats, etc... when given the choice. Little girls are so much fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! I took Allison downtown to the Magic Theater several times when she was little too and it was great. Does Ella also enjoy Fancy Nancy? She is my favorite!!!
Aubrey will be SO jealous!! She loves that book!
Glad you guys had a great time though!
Post a Comment