Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fall in Texas






It doesn't seem like there's been anything too exciting going on around here, and so my blog is really getting outdated! We've spent the last couple of weeks finishing up the kid's soccer season, and so it has been nice to have that wrapped up. Don't get me wrong - it was really fun to watch, and they all loved it - but it will be nice to have our evenings and weekends back! And I also want to mention just how beautiful the weather has been these past few weeks. Slightly cool in the mornings and evenings, but highs in the mid-70s during the day. The other night Bryan and the boys were out playing their street football game, and I noticed the amazing full moon in the background. I thought it was definitely worth taking a picture of! We're now gearing up for a week off school and Thanksgiving! We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Super jealous of your weather! Have a great Thanksgiving if I don't talk to you......love you guys!