That little Ruby of mine. She is just the greatest thing ever. She is now 18 months old, and she has entered the phase of imaginative play - which I love!! And she is a multitasker! A usual day of play for her always involves a phone of some kind (preferable my cell phone - it seems to be her favorite) and a purse on her shoulder. She is usually carting around a baby or a stuffed animal, either in her arms or in a stroller, and she also really likes wash cloths. She can either "clean" with them or use them as a blanket for her baby or stuffed animal. So she strolls around the house, with a purse on her shoulder and a phone on her ear, while pushing the stroller or cleaning the house. Oh, and she is usually wearing mismatched shoes, which come from all the members of our family. So this morning I was realizing that I very rarely take pictures of her in these get-ups! So I decided to just put the camera in my pocket while I cleaned. I was not disappointed! True to form, she quickly grabbed that wash cloth, a phone, and a purse and got to work. Her outfit varied, as she found one of my shoes, and she also added the baby and stroller (and a different purse, of course) when we went upstairs. I just want to remember this phase!!! I also want to note that Ruby recently broke the 20 pound mark at her 18 month check-up!! She's on the chart!!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
My Little Helper
That little Ruby of mine. She is just the greatest thing ever. She is now 18 months old, and she has entered the phase of imaginative play - which I love!! And she is a multitasker! A usual day of play for her always involves a phone of some kind (preferable my cell phone - it seems to be her favorite) and a purse on her shoulder. She is usually carting around a baby or a stuffed animal, either in her arms or in a stroller, and she also really likes wash cloths. She can either "clean" with them or use them as a blanket for her baby or stuffed animal. So she strolls around the house, with a purse on her shoulder and a phone on her ear, while pushing the stroller or cleaning the house. Oh, and she is usually wearing mismatched shoes, which come from all the members of our family. So this morning I was realizing that I very rarely take pictures of her in these get-ups! So I decided to just put the camera in my pocket while I cleaned. I was not disappointed! True to form, she quickly grabbed that wash cloth, a phone, and a purse and got to work. Her outfit varied, as she found one of my shoes, and she also added the baby and stroller (and a different purse, of course) when we went upstairs. I just want to remember this phase!!! I also want to note that Ruby recently broke the 20 pound mark at her 18 month check-up!! She's on the chart!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Little Wooby! I love the pretend play! It makes them seem so old...
And way to go on the 20 pounds!!
She is soo adorable. I love all that hair!! She is such a little doll. She is seeming very old! Sad- and fun all at the same time.
I love her little blonde head! How sad for Sawyer that she lives so far away...
Post a Comment