Saturday, August 29, 2009

Waterskiing Studlies


(I took this picture just 1 second too late!)

Today was the long awaited day. We have been teaching the boys to waterski this summer, and they have been doing awesome. At first we started by tying off the rope to about 20 feet, and by having Bryan in the water to help them get into position and get up. Since that leaves me to drive the boat, take care of Ruby, and...well that's enough! I'm really not a great boat driver. So that meant that nobody has been in the boat to take pictures or video! It has been quite sad...until now! The last time we were up there the boys started skiing long enough that poor Bryan was left stranded in the water for too long. So we cut them off! Today they used a regular length rope, with nobody but themselves in the water. They were a couple of studs!!! Look at them go! And now all they want me to do is upload their video onto our blog so that, in their words "we can be famous!!" I think I'm going to need to print out little cards for them to pass out with this blog address, because they've already started their list of people they want to see them skiing. So funny!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, they are brave! They seem to have it down too...great job.

kidding...right? said...

They are doing awesome! Izzy and Wilson went water skiing once last summer. They both got up that first time (they didn't stay up very long) but like you I didn't get any pictures. My nieces did stay up for quite a while and I was the lucky one hanging out in the water fearing that someone was going to run their boat over me. It seriously freaked me out!

Stephanie said...

Nice job boys!!!

The Jensen 6 said...

Okay...I'm so jealous. That would be really fun to have the kids ski...or to have ME ski...hmmmm. I'll have to show Sophie and Briggs. They'll love it!