We had a great Father's Day yesterday, and I thought that these pictures of the kids and Bryan were really cute. Tyler and Ella have been busily making arts and crafts for Bryan for WEEKS, and so they were so proud to give him their creations. Spencer evidently had a paper from church that he had yet to fill out, that he lost sometime between 4:00 and 6:00 yesterday. So he decided to give his dad "an interpretive dance" for Father's Day. I am not making that up. Those were his words. And you can see above the moves he's got! I love these pictures of Tyler, because he was so excited to give Bryan his gifts. And he has the best toothless smile EVER! What a cutie. Ella and Ruby just smothered their dad in kisses all day, Ella saying how lucky they are to have the "best dad in the world." The highlight for Bryan (and Ruby) was the day's food. He picked quite a feast for Father's Day - and Ruby's favorite was obviously the cinnamon rolls! We love you daddy!!!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Father's Day
We had a great Father's Day yesterday, and I thought that these pictures of the kids and Bryan were really cute. Tyler and Ella have been busily making arts and crafts for Bryan for WEEKS, and so they were so proud to give him their creations. Spencer evidently had a paper from church that he had yet to fill out, that he lost sometime between 4:00 and 6:00 yesterday. So he decided to give his dad "an interpretive dance" for Father's Day. I am not making that up. Those were his words. And you can see above the moves he's got! I love these pictures of Tyler, because he was so excited to give Bryan his gifts. And he has the best toothless smile EVER! What a cutie. Ella and Ruby just smothered their dad in kisses all day, Ella saying how lucky they are to have the "best dad in the world." The highlight for Bryan (and Ruby) was the day's food. He picked quite a feast for Father's Day - and Ruby's favorite was obviously the cinnamon rolls! We love you daddy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those are really cute pics. I am dying at Spencer's dance....I'm sure Bryan was quite impressed! Looks like a fun day. We drove back from Utah for our Father's Day...
Post a Comment