Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter...finally!




Has anybody else been having problems with blogger? I've been trying to post these pictures since Monday and it has been refusing to let me! Very annoying. Seriously. OK, but back on topic...Easter was GREAT this year! The kids were all adorable, they had a great time coloring and hunting for eggs, and the food was all fantastic. I even included a picture of my cool bunny carrot cake. That was one easy dessert, and it was even more delicious. Oh I know that sounds a lot like bragging, but it's not like I invented the recipe! My kudos go to the recipe inventor and to the cute bunny cake idea creator. I am a mere copier! But anyway. One thing I love about Easter is getting to dress up my girls. I mean really...when else is it socially acceptable for a 4 year old girl to wear satin gloves and a bonnet! She was so gorgeous. And little Ru. It's hard to see the tiniest, most miniature pig tails ever on the top of her head - but they are there. They reminded me of little bunny ears! And the boys, of course look handsome as can be. I was happy with the shirts and ties I found for them, but Bryan thought that Tyler's shirt was the most hideous thing he'd ever seen. I thought it was a great Easter shirt! He said, "If you're ever thinking of buying me a great Easter shirt...don't." What? Even Bryan had to admit that Ty looked pretty dapper in that green shirt. Just because it's not white or blue, Bry, it's still OK!! Spencer looks like a little stud in his striped shirt. He is getting so old! I wish I had a better picture of Ruby to show, but she was not being cooperative. As you can see from the picture, she is trying her hand at walking lately! I'm sure it won't be long and her "first walking" video will be posted. But we're waiting until she does more than laugh and fall! But she does love trying. Happy Easter everybody!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I had the same problem trying to post Carson's b-day post....it was SO annoying....it took forever!
But anyway, the kids look so cute! Aubrey loved looking at Ella's fancy outfit. Can't wait to see you guys!

Candice said...

Ella's gloves are killing me too cute :)

Samantha said...

Ella's outfit reminds me of everything I think of that is Texas, she (and all the others) are adorable.

kidding...right? said...

The kids looks darling. I want the recipe to that yummy cake, cute cake.