I love this little Ruby! Even when she is destroying the kitchen, sneaking into the kid's candy stash, or coating her hair and face in chocolate chip cookie, she is still such a sweetie. Look at that little face! How can you do anything other than just laugh and snap a picture? Am I just getting old? Am I turning into a softy? I do try and tell her no on occasion, and she just smiles her little smile - usually even laughs at my feeble attempts to discipline her - but she heads on to something new. If all babies were this easy, I think I would have 100!
5 comments:
She is adorable. I wish you were still here so I could see her all the time! You left too soon after she was born!
I really can't wait to have another little one in our house!!
That smile kills me.....I can totally see why she gets away with anything! You're not starting to get "baby fever" are you?? Just think of Carson as an infant and that urge should fade away!
Ruby is such a cutie. I think she looks so much like Tyler. We love following your adventures on your blog. Thanks for sharing.
Is that still that candy stash from Halloween?! I can't believe it. Too funny.
-Cat
That reminds me of Tyson. When he was Ruby's age he got stuck in a cupboard trying to get something out. We thought It was so funny, but he was so mad!
Post a Comment