

Little Ruby is one year old!! I know I keep saying this, but I cannot believe that she is this old! When I think back to her birth - seven days overdue, German hospital, movers coming 10 days later - it seems like an eternity has passed. But as I look at these pictures, and look at Ruby, I can hardly believe that a year has passed. Ruby has always been so happy, so content, and so sweet. And she is tiny, too! I think that she might weight 17 pounds by now, so she is really helping in the allusion that I still have a tiny baby. None of us can imagine our life without her! We love you Ruby!! Happy Birthday.
1 comment:
I love that last picture of Ruby in the gravel. It's a darling picture! And of course I love the one of Sophie kissing Spencer! I don't think I have that picture! Why don't I have it? I love it!
Post a Comment