Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017



The kids really love Halloween.  They love the dressing up, the getting candy, the parties, and the traditions.  Even Spencer got into the season, dressing up in his apartment on his mission!   This year I decided to kill two birds with one stone, and I let the girls have a little party (a "social" they called it) AND they made our gourmet caramel apples while they were at it.  They had a fun time, and I was able to reuse some of my Halloween food ideas from the boys' parties from years past.  Tyler really didn't dress up this year, but he threw on his Chewbacca onesie for the picture.  Ella decided to dress up as "that girl," which basically consisted of her wearing a black mask that she really liked with black clothes.  Ruby and her friend Gianna wanted to dress up together, and they were forest animals.  Ruby was a fox.  And they were as cute as can be!  The kids are getting older, and so Tyler headed off to a party, Ella met up with Audrey to trick-or-treat in our neighborhood (Bryan met up with them after he got home from work and drove Tyler to his party), and Ruby and Gianna wanted to trick-or-treat together in Gianna's neighborhood.  So that's where I ended up!  I think they all had a fun night.  (PS - the "Please Take One" sign didn't work.  Tyler was evidently home and saw a group of hoodlums dump the entire bowl into their bags at the very beginning of the night!) 



















No comments: